Better late than never...
This year, Junior Mafia shared Girlfriend Christmas at Babe's! Whoohooo! We love everything about Babe's...the long wait, BYOB and of course the FRIED CHICKEN. We had the best time and although our wait wasn't as long as we're used to, we still managed to have fuuuun.
This was the first time my fiance ate at Babe's! I'm so glad that he finally got a taste of the Babe's goodness. And once again, I failed to get a group shot but I did get a before and after of our mountain of fried chicken which we demolished. And no Christmas outing would be festive without a holiday wish on a koosie...courtesy of Mama Julie. :)
This was the first time my fiance ate at Babe's! I'm so glad that he finally got a taste of the Babe's goodness. And once again, I failed to get a group shot but I did get a before and after of our mountain of fried chicken which we demolished. And no Christmas outing would be festive without a holiday wish on a koosie...courtesy of Mama Julie. :)
We missed Christy and Steven and Sheri and Justin but they were there in spirit. Patrick and I didn't get to go to hear Jason Boland after dinner with everyone, but heard it was just like our college days! "If I ever get back to Oklahoma, I'm gonna nail my feet to the ground..." Ah, the memories.
Here are a few pics of our 10th Annual Girlfriend Christmas. [JM: Is this our 10th? I can't remember.]
...and after!
No comments:
Post a Comment