Sunday, January 18, 2009

INVITATIONS AND MORE




Thanks to my Mom and Miss Megan, the invites are officially out- hallelujah! New Year's day was spent spellchecking, stuffing, stamping and more. With a hearty breakfast of biscuits, made-to-order eggs - a la Patrice - and mimosas, Megs and I were ready to spend the rest of the day on invitation detail while the boys played golf. [I did make the traditional cabbage and black eye peas minus fried ham for some '09 luck. Fortunately, I wasn't alone as Ryan enjoys cabbage just as much as I do!]


New Year's was tres fun. We started off the night with bites and bevs at our house and then headed to Fireside Pies for some of the best and most wonderful pizza around. Megan and I were ready for a little cat nap after we got home while the hot tub was heating up and the next thing I knew, it was 2 am and we were just waking up on the couch! Patrick and Ryan were having the best new year celebration, so at least they picked up our slack.
We're officially well on our way into the year of our wedding...with only 34 days to go. The day I thought would never get here, is finally right around the corner and not a moment too soon.


Here's to the best year yet. Here's to 2009!
Ryan and Patrick pre-dinner


At Fireside...


Patrick got a hold of the camera...

We know...we're dressed similar.

Such a sweet couple



"NORTH CAROLINA!"




My Blue Heaven...


Happy 2009!!

Our first photo of the new year
Hard at work

No comments: