****Note: Very delayed post and VERY long!!!
What a whirlwind of a weekend I had with none other than my childhood girlfriends! 8 of us lived it up Ponca style in Dallas at Hotel ZaZa for our first annual girls trip a couple of weekends ago. We had so much fun that next year's date and plans are almost set! :)
Even though I missed Friday night due to my sickness - arg - I met up with the girls on Saturday morning for brunch at yummy Breadwinner's and then headed to NorthPark to shop. Later we headed back to ZaZa for some pool time, or so we thought! It was a scene from the movies and we were not having any of it, so we opted to play in our rooms instead.
We had dinner at Accordoro Pomodoro and then headed to Blackfriar for drinks. How proud am I for lasting until Midnight considering I was still recovering?! Not long after that, I was fast asleep though. Sunday was sad bc our party was over and everyone had to leave early, early to get home to babies and husbands. I SO wish that we could be back in high school and have sleep overs and no cares. Ah, but then we would miss the babes, pups and hubbies. Sigh. We had a fabulous trip and I miss my girls already!!!
PS - The pics are uploaded in reverse order!!
Our new friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment