Thanks to Megs for donating her old armoire to McBaby's new room! It is beautiful and I can't wait until I get the "go-ahead" from Patrick to start decorating. Yes, he has totally put the kabosh on all things baby room for now. As he sees it, 'we have 5 more months, so why the rush?' I am just chomping at the bit but agree that a little bit of patience is needed now...although so hard!
Yesterday Patrick and Ryan moved the armoire to its new home and then we hosted the "McLester's" to dinner a la McKittrick style: grilled chicken and veggies. We gorged ourselves and then camped out on the couch for some Cowboys football. I love the beginning of football season and just wish that the weather would require sweaters, Juicy and jackets but soon enough. Such a fun evening!
“Scootie” was pouting despite the buffet of chicken she inhaled.
No comments:
Post a Comment