My little Muffin...you are so darn cute that I just can't take it! :) You are just a JOY and DELIGHT to be around. Your Daddy and I laugh all the time with you, "Mr. Entertainer." There is so much about you that makes you great. How lucky are we?!
Here is what you are up to this month:
You are quite the ladies man. Period. You will see a pretty lady and stop the bus because you are a flirt and a half!
You army crawled but have since decided that booty scooting and rolling are more your style of mobility. Fine by this Mommy because I can still keep up with you!
You said "dog" when Bear walked by your high chair during breakfast one morning.
You love to purr. I can't begin to describe just how cute it sounds.
You said "mama" deliberately on the 13th! And kept saying it over and over and over and over and...well, you get my drift. Music to my ears.
You said "hi" when you met one of Mommy's friends while we were at lunch. No lie.
You met Santa and loved him.
You are Mr. Motor Boat Mouth. All. The. Time.
I love watching you SHOVEL Puffs in your mouth. And when you eat Mum Mums, you are the girls' best friend. You take a bite and then offer them a bite. Repeat. I cringe every time.
You are so smart! You learned to sign "milk" asap. I think it was out of necessity because you are a hungry little boy!
We just had your 9 month wellness check up and you weighed in at 18.15 lbs (20th percentile) and 30 inches long (92nd percentile.)
You LOVE to play hide and seek with Mommy. Okay, so you don't truly "play" and it's all Mommy, but I bet neighbors can hear your giggles from the street!
You take 2 naps - 9 am and 1 pm - and 'retire' for the night at 630. You will typically sleep until 7 am the following day. Love you.
If we could be 'on the go' all the time, your life would be perfect. You LOVE to be out and about and especially so now that you've tasted freedom: sitting in the shopping carts! Boy oh boy are you happy as a clam. And Mommy's happy because Target is just so hard to leave once you walk in!
You are capital "O" Obsessed with tearing tissue...and napkins...and paper in general. Christmas is going to be FUN.
You have learned to express your dislike like when we take a toy away from you or if you are bored and need a change of scenery, OMG. You certainly tell me about it!
You are fearless. If you are being jostled, tossed, jiggled, bounced or even tickled, you are the happiest.
You are learning to drink from your Sippy Cup. Perfect form, but we're just working on the sucking part.
You can officially turn the light switch on and off. Every morning after you wake up, we stop by the front door to turn off the porch light. Recently, you reached up and turned it off for me.
You also LOVE LOVE LOVE to give the girls their treats (aka: bones). This falls in line right after the light switch in the part of our morning routine. I give you a bone and you giggle the entire time you give each dog her bone. We have been doing this for as long as you could grasp a bone in your tiny little boy hands.
As you can tell, you are hardly loved at all. Quite the opposite! We are reminded of God's greatest gift each and every day we spend with you. And after you fall asleep at night, I count down the minutes until the morning so I can see you again. Thank you just being you, Little Man Patrick.
1 comment:
He is growing up so fast! He looks so sweet in his little monogrammed polo! Precious:-)
Post a Comment