After breakfast you went with Daddy to walk the dogs which is your new favorite activity. You even go get Scooty's leash and then chase her around before Daddy rescues her. So cutie!
We said bye-bye to Daddy as he drove away and then you and I started piddling around the apartment. We played, Mommy packed a little, washed some dishes, picked up, made a 'breakfast snack' for you and got into MISCHIEF. I knew there was trouble brewing when you disappeared for a minute. I found you - and the dogs - in their room, and you had successfully emptied Bear's entire dog bowl which Mommy had double feed in an effort to consolidate my daily chores. :)
After clean up, it was story time and an attempt at a morning nap. Not so much. At least Mommy had time to shower and answer a few emails. Sadly, I think your morning naps have seen better days. You are officially consolidating them to one. Sigh.
After your 'nap' we headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things and then home for lunch. Mommy was starving! You, on the other hand, cared less and wanted to throw your food piece by messy piece to the open mouths below, before they were shooed out of the kitchen.
We played with your number flashcards, the swiffer and the blinds, as well as Mommy kissing a few boo-boo's before it was time for books, milk and NAAAAPTIIIIIIIME. Mommy was ready. I've managed to pack 50 boxes, write a few cards, type this post, condition the couch, finish 2 loads of laundry and am still counting in the short time you've been asleep. This will continue to be a life lesson for me as I'm continually amazed at the amount of tasks that can be accomplished with no distraction. Ah, but the trade off is SO WORTH IT! :)
We are heading to The Ark to meet Eli and his mommy after you wake up. Mommy is looking forward to dinner because we are having leftovers. WHOOHOO. No cooking. (I have to admit that cooking in the apartment is my least favorite thing.)
Just another day in the life of Mommy and Patrick Jr...
No comments:
Post a Comment