Sunday, February 1, 2009

"All The Single Ladies!"



Talk about an amazing night out with my ladies...my bachelorette party was so much fun on Saturday! Thank you to my beautiful hostesses: Christy, Jaime, Megan, Melanie, Shay and Stephanie for spoiling the socks off of me!!! We spent the evening at the W Hotel and celebrated my last days of being a single lady in style.

A few of us had pedi's at Bliss Spa in the W and then checked into our room for a little relaxation and catching up before getting ready for our big night. Melanie made us over by doing glam eyes and we were ready to hit the town. Little does she know, but she may be a "working bridesmaid" come wedding day. I adored my eyes - thanks Mel!

The hostesses treated me to a special dinner at Kenichi full of the yummiest sushi (our favorite was the Blake roll) and wine before the party started at the W's Living Room Lounge! At my personal shower, all of my sweet friends really spoiled me with the most beautiful things. Some special guests were Amrita and Brooke who left their new little ones at home for a bit to celebrate. And SWEET SHERI D in Boise really outdid herself with a special gift. I am so blessed in my friends.

Later, we headed to the 33rd floor to the Ghost Bar and parked it at a table near the dance floor. We spent the rest of the night living it up college style. I had forgotten JUST how much I love to dance. My Big and I may have won the "most dedicated" award since we never took a break and thankfully so considering I ate my way through the weekend. Hello room service, late-night. Apparently I worked up an appetite!

As sad as it was to end our fun girls weekend, it came to a close Sunday afternoon. We rolled out of bed, threw on our Juicy and headed north to SNUFFERS. Thank heavens for cheese fries, burgers and Diet Coke before an afternoon cat nap.

Our time together was a blur of fun and friendship leaving us wondering how time always seems to fly by. I've spent the better part of this afternoon remembering our fun times and wishing I could rewind the clock to relive it just once more. I say it 100 times a day and mean it every time: I am so blessed in my friends. My cup runneth over bc of their love, friendship and support. Sigh. I know that soon enough, we'll all be together again at my wedding. 19 Days and Counting...
At Bliss Spa

PEDI TIME

Me and the Beautiful Hostesses! The best dinner. Ever. Thank you girls!

At Living Room Lounge before my shower.

Christy and Melanie...so pretty!

Some hostesses choosing their gifts!

Sarah and Debbie, Katie, Liza, Stephie and Jamye

The girls before heading upstairs to Ghost Bar


Sarah and Annie, Brooke and Macy

No comments: