Monday, December 21, 2009

Men At Work

Patrick’s dad came to stay with us for a few days last week and we enjoyed every minute!  He and Patrick were hard at work transforming the once-before office into the baby room.  From sanding, priming, painting, hanging, nailing and more, they really outdid themselves.  Plus they installed shelves on either side of the closet or as I call it “closet enhancements.”  I can’t thank them enough for their hard work and attention to detail.

IMG_4683   IMG_4687

Hard at work…and a shot of one set of shelves.  So perfect!

IMG_4685 IMG_4688 

Cheers to a job well done, McMen!  The glider is already coming in handy…

And after all of their hard work, they deserved a little bit of fun, Carolina style.  We spent Saturday at Cowboys Stadium watching none other than UNC play basketball.  It was a super exciting day for them – and me. :)  Go Heels!

 IMG_4692 IMG_4693_2 IMG_4697 IMG_4699   IMG_4707 IMG_4700 

We had such a great few days with Chris and wish he were still here.  Thanks for the memories.  We loved every minute. 

2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!
I LOVE the nursery! Can't wait to see the finished product! Miss you already! af

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

I can't wait to start working on our nursery! Sounds like yours is coming together well with all of your help :)

Grandma's sippy cup is from Swoozie's!!