I recently hosted a baby brunch for my MOH Christy and her baby to be Miss Finley Jaymes. We had the best time celebrating Christy and Finley! We can’t wait for her arrival in just 2 short months, if not sooner. Our party was complete with Jack, Taylor and Andrew, our youngest additions to JM. Jack and Taylor were too cute while Andrew sat quietly and surveyed all the fun. Christy and Finley were gifted with lots and lots of cute new things. Of course, no party is complete without yummy treats to munch on and thanks to my sweet, wonderful, adorable and fabulous hubby, I didn’t lack for any! We even had sugar cookies with Finley’s monogram! After all was said and done, our time was cut short as usual and we had to say our goodbyes. I loved every minute of my girl time with JM and babies. And just as Megs reminded us all as to how much life has changed in 10 years, oh how sweet it is. And Sheri…WE MISSED YOU!
1 comment:
You guys look so cute!!! I love it. All the little JM kids are adorable!!! Sarah- I love this blog- Amy Callaway introduced me to it. Now I can keep up with you- I can even hear you saying what I am reading!!! Love you guys. Ang
Post a Comment