We adore you.
Here is what you are up to this month...
You are into everything! Sadly, you love Iphones...and most especially the fish game!
You are reaching for everything...toys, books, the girls, remotes, phones, water bottle, you name it. I am secretly waiting "patiently" for you to reach for me to pick you up. Ah...melt my heart.
You LOVE your excersaucer. It is the best toy. You are Mr. Independent in it and love to play and STAND.
Since you've learned to stand with our help, that's all you want to do! The world is your stage.
You are a slingshot on the floor. Every time you have an opportunity, you are rolling around. Just the other day you started "double rolls," as I call them. It's like you're saying, "Watch out, Mommy and Daddy, because here I come!"
You have the world's fastest growing nails. Ever.
Your hair is no longer light blonde. It is now 'combination' (brown/blonde.) Who knows anymore, but you are still the most handsome, beautiful baby.
Your lips are bright red. And your eyes are beautiful blue. Your complexion is perfection.
Considering your recent growth spurt (from 40th to 95th percentile in length!) your sleeping had been disrupted. Just when we corrected it, something else interfered. Our latest hurdle to master is rolling over in your sleep. You seem to practice at night and wake up very regularly. Although you have made progress during the last 2 nights and are sleeping like the good 'ol days. Word to your motha. Please keep this up because I am TIRED.
You still love books, bath time, the girls, attention and laughing. Your favorite thing to do is pull your feet to your face. This brings countless giggles for both you and Mommy and Daddy.
You still look SO small in Daddy's arms. My favorite thing is to see your sweet face peering over Daddy's shoulder as he walks you into another room. Mommy's two boys are too sweet.
You are in the stages of teething. Your new name should be "the drooler!" (Mommy says it like 'ferris bueller' but you will probably read this later in life and not even know what this means!)
You are still very vocal. I hear constant "chatter" all day long. It would be amazing if I knew what you were saying. I'm sure you would make me laugh with your words. Every once in awhile, I hear what sounds like "mom" come out of your mouth. I know that it's pure coincidence but nonetheless, it's music to my ears. (Although, I prefer "Mommy" if you don't mind...)
You are a page turner. With every book, you goal is turn every. single. page.
You can put your whole fist in your mouth. Genius.
Thank you for being the coolest baby on the block. We love you mucho, mucho. You are the light of our days and the love of our nights. You are...our world. We love you.
2 comments:
So sweet!!! Happy 5 months Baby P!!!
I am right there with you on the fastest growing/longest nails ever....Maddox is like Wolverine!! I swear I can't keep up with trimming them every other day!! My neck takes a beating with those talons :)
He is such a doll!! Future heartbreaker!!
BTW...which exersaucer do you have? Looking to make that purchase soon!
AHHHH sweetest post ever!!! He is the most darling thing in the world. I just love your beautiful family! xoxo
Post a Comment