Sarah, its ryan here. I had to change my blog with a slightly altercated name so was just hoping you could update and follow me.http://americanbridget@blogspot.com
Oh, and I should have mentioned how adorable PMJ is. He's just a little cuddle bug. Love it.Oh, and if you need a good laugh (and want to share this link, feel free). Yes, it is a true story, just happened to me. And yes, I wouldn't make this up.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zB0OWKRuLY&feature=player_embedded
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sarah, its ryan here. I had to change my blog with a slightly altercated name so was just hoping you could update and follow me.
http://americanbridget@blogspot.com
Oh, and I should have mentioned how adorable PMJ is. He's just a little cuddle bug. Love it.
Oh, and if you need a good laugh (and want to share this link, feel free). Yes, it is a true story, just happened to me. And yes, I wouldn't make this up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zB0OWKRuLY&feature=player_embedded
Post a Comment