My MOH and best friend, Christy, honored me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Yea me! :) I am so excited!
The rule is:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people.
7 Things That I Love:
1. my newwww husband, patrick
2. the collins', brzezinskis and mckittricks!
3. my girls
4. princess and bear...who we treat like kids!!!
5. kauai
6. babies
7. random acts of kindness
Now for my Kreativ Blogger Award...
[You're supposed to award 7 bloggers but I am running a little low in that category and those who I have befriended have already been awarded so I'm honoring 1 special person.]
1. to stephie...who introduced me to my husband, became an "instafriend" the minute we met and continues to wow me with her creativity. case in point: our engagement dinner she and hubby seth hosted for us in their back yard, martha stewart style. and her neeew blog is nothing short of fabulous. hats off to you!
1 comment:
haha thank you, thank you!!! :)
Post a Comment