As I eluded in Mimi's farewell post, Patrick Jr. does NOT "do" bath time. It's just not his thing...yet. Fortunately, my mom was available to capture this memory for us when we brought the baby home from the hospital. It is a true "first" for Patrick and I as parents and besides the fact that our son despises bath time, we did a great job if I do say so myself. It was heart wrenching as Patrick Jr. cried and all this new mommy wanted to do was scoop him up and love on him! Hopefully as soon as we can have more than a sponge bath, "we'll" like baths much, much more. Baby steps...
Let bath time begin...

Still not too upset...yet.
A new trick we learned from the baby nurses at the hospital: hair washing! :)
All done.
Daddy, baby and Bear...three's company.
1 comment:
i would do hank's body first--quickly!--and then wrap him all up in the towel and wash his hair while his body was cozy! he didn't seem to mind baths at all so maybe that helped? yall are doing great! he's so cute!
Post a Comment